What is Process Automation?
A capability that allows you to perform complex rule based work, by interacting with any software application or website in the same way a human would, and by seamlessly connecting to web services and data sources.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that utilizes pre-defined business logic, established rules and structured data to automate business processes.
INFORM’s Cognitive Automation Solutions (based on RPA) are able to capture and interpret applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. They can handle repetitive, rule-based, and large volume tasks particularly well. Also, they meet the strictest security standards. Another benefit is that RPA can be implemented without changing existing infrastructure.
Software robots can also be implemented to postpone IT investments. RPA can be a more inexpensive and quicker solution to the same problem. RPA’s competitive advantage comes from its light structure. The high cost and operational impact related to reinventing badly integrated IT can be avoided. RPA works as a person would, creating a communication bridge between separate IT systems.
Benefits of RPA:
- Cost reduction
- Greater accuracy near 100% accuracy and exceptions handling
- Delivery speed, Cost Savings and Fast ROI intuitive, code-free interface that makes programming robots fast and easy
- Improved customer satisfaction
- It lets employees do what they do best – solving problems, improving processes
- Greater productivity i.e. It can handle document-intensive work seamlessly
- Integration with multiple platforms
- Scalability and AI enablement
At INFORM we believe that each company has its own particularities in terms of its information systems and processes. For this reason, any decision to select RPA Vendor and candidate processes for automation, should be taken after mature thought and advice from experts in the field. And the latter is the point at which we insist.