Live, Learn and Thrive
We provide products and services of superior quality and value that enable the secure and efficient flow of data and information.
Our customers and their consumers recognise, trust and reward us: we are leaders in value creation, and strive to support our people, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
INFORM Group is its people. Every single employee is a unique person. The same philosophy we follow for our clients: each one is unique and this is how we treat them.
We attract and recruit the finest people in the world. We are focused on the leading positions of the Group and to achieve that we work as a community towards the same goals. Leadership and business success at INFORM Group derives from rounded professionals in their fields. We concentrate on successful outcomes, by paying attention to how these are achieved.
All employees of INFORM Group will always be our most important asset.
INFORM Group reputation is earned by our conduct: what we say and, more important, what we do, the products we make, the services we provide and the way we act and treat others. As conscientious citizens and employees, we want to do what is right. For INFORM Group, this is the only way to do business.
We provide the opportunity for personal and professional development in a high quality, sophisticated and fun working environment, an environment that respects and values all employees’ contribution and effort. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our Vision, Purpose and Values in combination with the company’s, dynamic and challenging character make INFORM Group a great place to work and achieve.
At INFORM Group we understand that our most valuable asset is our people. Our success depends on the way we recruit, develop, motivate and connect them. This means our people strategy is fundamental to our business goals. We would like you to join us if you find yourself aligned to our principles and want to be part of an internationally growing company.
INFORM Group – Human Resources Department
5th Km Varis – Koropiou Avenue
19400 Koropi, Athens
Or via e-mail to email@example.com
All CVs will be treated confidentially.
Firmware Engineer Embedded systems
NAUTILUS IoT a member of AUSTRIACARD AG GROUP OF COMPANIES seeks to recruit:
a hands-on Embedded Firmware engineer responsible for creating and maintaining firmware for our new product development
NAUTILUS IoT founded in 2018 is providing vertical IoT solutions focusing on solving visibility issues through track and trace devices, and software. Our solutions offer IoT solutions towards the transformation of Supply Chains and apply to many different industries.
This role is located within the technical department. Within the department we need to balance the dynamic requests of new product development with a sustainable plan and thorough execution. In this role you will act as principal for the firmware component of hardware design and will work cross-functionally to execute and deliver through the design, development, and application of the product from concept to acceptance.
Daily life within NAUTILUS is never boring, as we are dynamically growing with the support of a well-established group. Our department’s driver is to provide commercial applicability to innovation. To do that we are an energetic group of different expertise and backgrounds all joint under the idea of bringing new products to life.
Responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test:
- Firmware design and development of micro-controller-based products.
- Unit and system level test and verification.
- Write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code.
- Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Debugging low-level firmware and hardware.
- Support product requirements, definition, design, optimization, validation and release processes
- Self-manage and track development activities
- 6+ years’ experience in professional firmware engineering.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in IT
- Strong C/C++ Programming skills – C programming skills w/ associated compiler is required.
- Microcontroller experience; Nordic / ST microcontrollers experience is considered a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of most standard peripherals on embedded processors (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, DMA).
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to read schematics and debug digital hardware using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, or similar tools for troubleshooting considered a plus.
- English knowledge in verbal and writing
- Can perform power consumption analysis and optimize firmware for battery constrained operations.
- Working knowledge of network stacks (OSI 7-layers)
- Experience in IoT communication protocols e.g.MQTT is considered a plus.
- Previous development for Bluetooth Low Energy devices is considered a plus.
- Follows coding best practices. Accustomed to maintaining code bases in Github or similar.
- Experience in electronics design and a layout is considered a plus.
- Familiar with an Agile development environment.
- Can work within a dynamically changing environment
- Can balance requirements and scope
- Is an active, outspoken team player
The company is offering competitive compensation package and opportunities of continuous growth and development
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org