Cookies in general
Data Controllers are the following companies of the AUSTRIACARD HOLDINGS AG GROUP:
“AUSTRIA CARD-Plastikkarten und Ausweissysteme Gesellschaft m.b.H.” with registered office at Lamezanstraße 4-8, A-1230 Vienna, Austria with VAT Number ATU14915403, Trade Register FN 98272v (AUSTRIA CARD GmbH), acting as joint controller together with “INFORM P. LYKOS S.A. Processing & Development of printed Information Systems”
“INFORM LYKOS (HELLAS) S.A.”, with registered office at Koropi, Attica, Greece, 5th klm Vari – Koropi Av., with VAT Number EL996805939, Trade Register N. 153317601000 (INFORM LYKOS) acting as joint controller together with “AUSTRIA CARD-Plastikkarten und Ausweissysteme Gesellschaft m.b.H.”
What are cookies?
- to remember users custom preferences regarding cookies preferences and cookies’ policy acceptance
- Improve site’s content quality and efficiency
Thus, the data subjects are provided with information regarding our identification data, what kind of personal data we are processing, for what purposes and on what grounds, if the personal data are disclosed to others, with their indication if applicable, information on transfer of data abroad, for how long we store your personal data, the security of the data processing, the refusal of processing and the consequences thereof, as well as the rights of the data subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies some services, like language preferences, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
- Third party cookies: based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third party, the information that these cookies collect may include personal data.
In our website we make use of the following types of cookies:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Cookie Duration Description cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category . cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category . cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional 1 year The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”. cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category . cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Non-necessary” category . cookielawinfo-checkbox-others 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”. cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance 1 year Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”. CookieLawInfoConsent 1 year Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. PHPSESSID session This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed. _tccl_visit 30 minutes This cookie is set by the web hosting provider GoDaddy. This is a persistent cookie used for monitoring the website usage performance. _tccl_visitor 1 year This cookie is set by the web hosting provider GoDaddy. This is a persistent cookie used for monitoring the website usage performance.
Performance Cookies (anonymized mode)
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Cookie Duration Description VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE 5 months 27 days A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. YSC session YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. yt-remote-connected-devices never YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. yt-remote-device-id never YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. yt.innertube::nextId never This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. yt.innertube::requests never This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
How to control cookies
Using the “Delete Cookies” at the top of this page you can remove all non-technically necessary cookies.
Via browser settings
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You may block / deactivate cookies in the settings of your web browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website, as these may be strictly necessary for the functioning of the website.
Our users have the ability to change the settings in their browser in relation to cookies and their acceptance. In this way a user can delete our cookies and withdraw the acceptance.
To manage and disable cookies, follow the instructions for each browser:
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
For more details, see AllAboutCookies.org.
Every time our website introduces a new cookie, either managed by our company or a third party, you will receive a notice on the website, including a link to this policy, also providing you with the option to deactivate the respective cookie.